Discover another treasure of Region Tirnavia! Set out with us and follow the trail of the oldest Slavic drink production and get to know the secrets of the worldwide awarded meadery Apimed, located near the classicist castell in a picturesque village Dolná Krupá.
Let you have the experience of smells and taste the mead from Trnava enhanced through spices, the traditional Old Slavic mead with acacia smell or needles smell from our mountains and forests, mead Barrique that was maturing in an oak cask for one year. Mead from Trnava is historically the first mead in the world awarded with a golden medal in both the biggest world competitions APIMONDIA and MAZER CUP. Mead Barrique was awarded the title THE BEST MEAD IN THE WORLD in a prestigious international competition APIMONDIA 2015 in South Korea.
- Visit of the classicist Manor House in Dolná Krupá with a catchy commentary and degustation of MEAD MARIA HENRIETA.
- Degustation of 8 mead sorts at a renowned producer Apimed
- Familiarization and degustation of a divine aperitif made of honey and 18 kinds of herbs
- Small refreshment + delicacy that you won't find anywhere else
- A present from meadery owners
- Presentation of honey products and honey cosmetics
- Guide in historical costume
- Transport during the whole trip
Reservation for groups
Trip realization is conditioned by a group of min. 10 participants.
Price and date:
Please, get the information about price and date via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +421 (0)33 3236 440.